There are certain Songs or Playlist that influences the way we present our selves, Oxygen is well aware of that, no wonder when we visit Oxygen branches, their playlist possess us and helps us build up the Styling we want to establish.
Speaking of Music and Playlists, This summer, well-loved local fashion brand, Oxygen, announces that it has entered into a partnership with Billboard, It’s not every day that you hear about local brands collaborating with international groups that are regarded as industry institutions.
OXYGEN X BILLBOARD
The OXYGEN X BILLBOARD collection features items for everyday use, including graphic tees, pullovers and accessories like caps and bags. The designs, which take heavy inspiration from the rock and hip-hop genres, come mostly in black and white—save minimal pops of color here and there for select items—and scream of New York street fashion.
Got passion for music and fashion? Then you will definitely get hooked with Oxygen’s latest collection! Just like the breath taking Billboard Charts, check Oxygen’s Top 20 trends that is also showcased during the OXYGEN X BILLBOARD launch in Trinoma.
Top 20 Trends
With hip-hop and rock music as the main inspiration, Oxygen and Billboard come together to create a collection of tops, bottoms, and accessories that features some of the latest fashion trends to hit the world today. Let’s take a look.
- Street Style – Cool tees and trendy jeans, these pieces are key for that effortless, on-the-street look that everyone is going for today!
- All in Black – You can never go wrong with wearing black! Need we say more?
- Slit Tops – The latest trend to hit the metro, show off a little leg, or those awesome liquid leather leggings, with these cool slit tops!
- Pumping Graphic Tees – Raring to make a statement? Artsy graphic tees are all the rage nowadays!
Monochrome Pieces – All the whites, greys, and blacks in your wardrobe are still on-trend, plus, they go perfectly with each other!
- Messy-But-Not Tresses – Nothing says “I woke up like this” than with hair that is stylishly messy yet not too untidy.
- Ripped Denims – Whether acid wash, black, grey, or blue, distressed jeans scream cool and casual.
- Pullovers – Can’t deny it, cotton pullovers are comfy, cozy, AND trendy, no matter the season.
- Cutout Boots – Quirky cutout boots are a funky way to level up any of your outfits!
- Pops of Color – A little bit of bright yellow, blue, red or green, never hurt anybody. And they’re a great highlight on an all-black ensemble!
- Oversized Tees – Love to dress comfy? Pair an oversized tee with your favorite denim shorts for that effortlessly breezy look.
- Statement Caps – There’s no better way to declare your favorite statements than to wear it on your head.
- White Sneaks – The hottest trend today, even Hollywood celebrities are digging it, white sneaks totally go with any of your daily wear.
- The Brush Up – Classic and very James Dean-esque, this hairstyle can apply for men and women who adore the unique style of the 50’s.
White Cotton Shirts – Perfect for summer, white shirts are easy to wear and easy to pair with anything!
- Slim Silhouettes – Want to emphasize and elongate your silhouette? Don skinny jeans and show off that sexy, slim figure!
- Jersey Number Shirts – Jersey shirts are the hottest new things! Out of the baseball pits and into your closet, these babies are the greatest addition to your wardrobe staples this season!
- Fresh Faced – Say bye-bye to heavy make-up. It’s all about being cool and fresh-faced this summer!
Culottes – Feeling a little adventurous? One of the more exciting trends this season, culottes are extremely flexible, whether for casual Fridays or dressed-up Mondays!
- Pegged Boyfriend Jeans – The more styled up cousin of the “boyfriend jeans,” this folded-up style of bottoms define the shape of your silhouette better!
“Oxygen has always believed in allowing everyone to live their passion,” shares Jeff Bascon, Oxygen Brand Director. “For years, every effort of the brand has always been geared towards encouraging people to move out of their comfort zones and do things that allow them to leave a mark; to make a statement. The same ideology is what made us want to do this project with Billboard. Billboard is where it is today because the people behind it have been very brave and objective with who gets in their charts.”
Browse Through This Collection At:
OXYGEN X BILLBOARD will be available at all Oxygen branches starting April 11. For updates and to know more about Oxygen, visit www.oxygenfashion.com, like https://www.facebook.com/oxygenclothing and follow https://twitter.com/oxygenclothing and https://www.instagram.com/oxygenclothing.
See More Events Photo Here 😀
Stay Tune for my take on this collection! I’ll be posting 2 different looks you can wear on your Day Time Activities and the other during your Summer Night Life 😀
Thanks for reading 😀 Duanebacon.com updates mostly from Monday -Wednesday 😀